Torques' Golden Eagle

Here are some pictures taken yesterday. This is my Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe. This engine drives the bike: Suburu Robin EHO35. My first gas mileage results netted me 174 mpg.

Here are updated pics:

92_CIMG3455_1.jpg

92_CIMG3456_1.jpg

92_CIMG3457_1.jpg

92_CIMG3461_1.jpg

Ummm,,, does that U-lock have flat keys, or round ones? In many instances the old style barrel locks can be opened with a bic pen, if you have not heard....
~

Nomination- The Orange Cruiser GEBE of the MONTH !!

Cutting away that back fender was the hassle that led me to those Sun's with the half fenders.

Yours look a lot cleaner.

DougC said:
Ummm,,, does that U-lock have flat keys, or round ones? In many instances the old style barrel locks can be opened with a bic pen, if you have not heard....
~

Uh, I have the barrel key. It can be picked that easy? Maybe I should try doing it to see.

bamabikeguy said:

Cutting away that back fender was the hassle that led me to those Sun's with the half fenders.

Thanks for the comment. The fender is actually cut completely through because I had a friction drive on it previously. But even so, you can't see the 2 inch gap under there unless looking at it from your knees.

bamabikeguy said:

What does GEBE stand for anyway?

(golden eagle bicycle engines)

i love 'dat bike!!

i "split" your post off & moved it to the picture gallery, Torques, i'd like to be sure everyone has a good look at it 8)

Torques said:
bamabikeguy said:

What does GEBE stand for anyway?

rofl, duh, guess I should have known that. :eek:

Nice lookin. I love those Blackburn lights (especially the rear). Looks like you got the Mars/Qudrant combo, just left the front one off for the pic.

Yes, you are correct, I never have the light mounted in less I will be in the dark at a later time.

Back