totaly new here

J

JasperAsh

hey all, been reading around this forum, i love it btw, very informative and seems like a great place to learn, especially for me. my names paul i live in southern NJ and im a total noobie. i just bought a kit from thatdax and have a like-new mountain bike to build on.

hate to start it off like this but the instal directions on dax arent very clear...sorry dax if your reading this, can anyone help? apprieciate it -paul

aim- jasperash feel free to im me

everyone here can help, JasperAsh :)

use the search option with basic "mechanical" keywords, i think you'll be pleasantly surprised...any time you have a question feel free to ask away in tech/mech help or general discussion.

welcome to the MBc! 8)

cool thanks, great to know!

btw, i started on my build today, total let down after i spent 40 mins putting on the back gear, found out that my "v" doesnt have enough room for my engine, carb and starter! completly bummed out my night, now i need to take off the back gear, replace the wheel, then spend time putting it on a whole new bike, o whoe is me! - paul

hang in there man it took me 2 weeks to finish my bike as i fabricated it myself ...

Once it is done it is all worth it though :)

walmart has some pretty cool looking bikes for prety cheap and i imagine you could even carry the engine in with you and place it inside the frame to check for clearance :)

Back