Exhaust Toyota O/2 sensor gasket as exhaust gasket

He did get me the right one, but not with that Dorman #...Toyota has changed their numbering system i guess, but one of his "old timers" in the parts dept. knew exactly what i wanted.
A correction on my part here...Dorman is an aftermarket manufacturer and that number is still a good number to use, (Dorman 47021), provided your getting it at a place like Autozone etc. since they carry Dorman brand, aftermarket gaskets as opposed to the OEM Toyota numbers...Since i have access to many parts that are OEM from multiple dealerships for wholesale and sometimes for free, you know where im getting them...lol...DAMIEN

I don't know why but this little booger is expensive for what it is. $9 at Toyota and I just paid $10 at O'Reilly's. I willingly paid it because it was the only place in town that had it.

It is on Amazon for $3.xx but shipping is like 10 days. I suggest anyone reading this who uses an engine this fits to order a few now to have on hand. You will save a lot of money and time.

I ordered a couple of these gaskets from, of all places, Home Depot. $3.50 each shipped to home. Google found them.

Back