Trade

Mrjames said:
Wanting to trade my used 4 stroke

Honda GC160-QHG Horizontal Engine for a 100cc 2 stroke motor . I do door dash and my bike was stolen so I need to put another motorbike together asap . My 4 stroke motor is going to take more to get setup on my bike than a 2 stroke like what I had that was stolen. I'm homeless and my phone is down all I have is my tablet it's not on a plan so I have to come sister's or wherever I can get WiFi to check my messages . Please "PM me for the number" James . I'm in Monrovia CA hopefully someone close anyway that's the deal hope to hear from someone soon thanks for your support.View attachment 157389

Get this for $1059, swap out the stock tires for marathon green guard. You´ll be glad in the long run.
Electric has been so much less of a hassle. I´ve got 6 gas engines & a box of carbs etc. It´s an NCM
moscow from a German company that names it´s bikes for cities. The trailer is a Aesom, paid $69 on ebay,
had the coleman cooler. Once I ditched the stock tires it´s been a dream,4000 mi. I paid cash, but I think
it´s $39 a month otherwise. Climbs super, good range, better with a spare battery. If you must have gas,
get a Honda Super Cub, 125 cc.

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 101
Back