Trail tech

Regalgse00

Local time
5:46 AM
Who uses one on here. Thought about getting one for my second felt faker build I’m working on at the moment. I’ll be doing a minerlle setup on this one and wanted a way to see the engine temp. And instead of using a phone for my Speedo

I wanted something I can see the engine temps as well. I’ll look into that one u mentioned

I have had the vapor on my mb for approximately 8 years. Awesome piece of equipment! I fitted mine with the cht so I can watch head temps. It also has programmable yellow and red led for rpm and cht. Records maximum values for speed rpm and cht.

Well my plan was going to try and use one of the small batteries that go in you utility trailers. And I was gonna make a box for it. There about 5x3 inches maybe. And I’ll just recharge the battery after a few rides. I have to recharge all my bike lights every few rides anyways. So no big deal for me.

7D68FE1B-662A-447E-835E-DBE78576A57C.png

Are you talking about this? There pretty cheap actually.

I have had the vapor on my mb for approximately 8 years. Awesome piece of equipment! I fitted mine with the cht so I can watch head temps. It also has programmable yellow and red led for rpm and cht. Records maximum values for speed rpm and cht.
That’s what I was looking into. The vapor trail tech. What did you end up using for a battery. ?And how easy was it to setup.? And did you have to get anything else to make it function.? I seen them online for about $120

That’s what I was looking into. The vapor trail tech. What did you end up using for a battery. ?And how easy was it to setup.? And did you have to get anything else to make it function.? I seen them online for about $120
I have a small 12v sla battery. Instructions are clear on how to program and set up various aspects. It takes a bit but it is a nice piece of equipment. The fact it can retain max rpm, speed and cht proves handy for tuning. It also has an internal battery so no info is lost. You can buy either a cht lead or a if you go liquid cooled it has the ability to go that route as well. It has a odometer an tripmeter as well.

Back