Trail tech

Well I ordered a trail tech vapor today, I hope there a good unit, wasnt cheap with the extensions I wanted.

DieselTech I have had mine for 10 years not 8 as previously stated and it is a nice piece of equipment once set up hope you enjoy you'res as much as I have!

Yeah I'm anxious to get it, I did not realize theres that much info this thing can read & give out. Think I'll get the add-on dash board down the road. Have you had any problems with the temp terminal breaking off? If so should I put some heat shrink around wires/terminal end.

Yes you pay for what you get. This is how mine looks after 10 years. Shrinkwrap was from factory has a nick in it but I will replace that. One thing I did because i recut a puch head from back in the day and plug stuck into chamber a 1/16" or so was to put a copper crush washer under sparkplug not only for sparkplug spacing but the crushwashers on the sparkplug might "indent"the cht ring. I may be wrong on second part but still going....

Attachments

• 20211113_114602.jpg
    20211113_114602.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 130
Ok I'll c how mine arrives, do they have a 2nd temp lead you can add on, for a dual temp readout per say?

No, you can only 1 temp sensor wether it be coolant, cht, rad temp, oil temp etc. I do like the fact it shows air temp nice touch. Just looked at their website, wow 10 years later and I can get repair parts!

Ok thanks, I appreciate it, yeah i got a crazy idea of using a 87 honda aero as a bicycle engine, lol just waiting on go fast parts. Might do a thread on the build. All the research i did, said cry once & buy a trail tech vapor. So kinda bought mine on a whim.

Well my trail teck vapor showed up, nice piece of equipment, LOL hopefully I'm smart enough to program it. Looks super nice, makes me wanna run out & hook it up.
20211120_161946.jpg

Back