Transmission Possibilities?

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
11:33 AM
Hey guys! I am so excited to get back into motorized bikes! I had a short break after I left my bike up north but I picked it up today and rode the living crap outta that minarelli! It is so freaking fun and I love hitting speeds like 55mph. Not for the sake of speed, but for the sake of cruising, what are the transmission options? I know you can't shift at the engine. I also know they make a centrefugal clutch some china company does but I'm guessing it doesn't have a belt transmission. Maybe if there was an adapter to put a belt transmission on it? Cause I love clutch but if I could get a transmission, I would in seconds. I'm open to try anything!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829_011819.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829_011819.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 150
Look up RDM on Facebook. It is an independent American company and he makes a 2 speed conversion for these.

Look up RDM on Facebook. It is an independent American company and he makes a 2 speed conversion for these.
Yeah, Right...lol...We removed his vendor status etc., from the forums because of many, many, complaints about even getting the goods from this guy once he already has your money...He won't respond to you unless you talk to him via Fakebook etc.

We had one member here wait for over a year for his order and only got it partially filled and delivered.

I would beware of this guy at all costs and spend your money where you have a decent shot of at least getting what you need when you order it...DAMIEN

Yeah, from the looks of it half the posts on the Facebook group are people wanting to get their money back cause he takes forever to ship and he says "Not my problem lol" it reminds me of how ZEDAMAFIA used to run their scams :ROFLMAO:
You DO know of course that RDM, Smolik, as well as Robert Bianchi, AKA, Zeda Motor Sports, Zeda Mafia, All know each other, go to the same race meets together and support and defend each other?...lol...Thats why we recommend to never do business with any of these three...They run their so-called businesses the same way.

You DO know of course that RDM, Smolik, as well as Robert Bianchi, AKA, Zeda Motor Sports, Zeda Mafia, All know each other, go to the same race meets together and support and defend each other?...lol...Thats why we recommend to never do business with any of these three.
I knew Smolik and ZEDA Motorsports were basically the same people (as Smolik bought/took over the youtube channel) never knew that RDM was also part of the bastard crew...

Back