Transmission Possibilities?

sorry, but do you have 15-16lbs of torque, 5000 rpms and a 26lb rotating mass, of briggs flathead fury?

it is torque and shock loads that kills chains/ratchets not horsepower, hence why my 5 hp 2stroke suzuki doesnt break chains

sorry i had to

His contact number is on his website

Actually if this kit is like the one I had it has a one way clutch that allows pedal starting. Worked great a long time until— you guessed it the one way destructed. I hated to see it go as it would pull from stop.

Now I am having a big problem with my clutch slipping. I have 2 sized springs that go before the plate, like that you screw the flower nut onto. A small and a big spring, like lengthwise. Would the smaller or bigger one be better to prevent slipping? I'm replacing all my pads today.

Now I am having a big problem with my clutch slipping. I have 2 sized springs that go before the plate, like that you screw the flower nut onto. A small and a big spring, like lengthwise. Would the smaller or bigger one be better to prevent slipping? I'm replacing all my pads today.
Should be one spring, but two if the one snapped.

Back