Transmission Possibilities?

You DO know of course that RDM, Smolik, as well as Robert Bianchi, AKA, Zeda Motor Sports, Zeda Mafia, All know each other, go to the same race meets together and support and defend each other?...lol...Thats why we recommend to never do business with any of these three...They run their so-called businesses the same way.
I ordered my minarelli case from smolik June of 2021 and didn’t receive it till last week, a year and a half later almost.
I want to build with cnc billet parts like they offer but I do not want to risk waiting 10 years getting all my parts. Is there anyone you or anyone else can recommend for billet parts that is reputable and will actually ship your parts in a much better time frame?

Hey! I've been doing a lot of research on cvts.

Saying this was a cvt, couldnt I just weld a sprocket to the "clutch" side that's allowed to spin freely, fabricate it up, then run the sprocket on the back to my actual sprocket then have a fully working cvt?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hey! I've been doing a lot of research on cvts.

Saying this was a cvt, couldnt I just weld a sprocket to the "clutch" side that's allowed to spin freely, fabricate it up, then run the sprocket on the back to my actual sprocket then have a fully working cvt?

No. How are you going to start the bike?

i believe thiis is what i was looking for

Hell no. Not enough torque to spin the driver which has a 3/4" bore.

Back