Trek 4500/ GP460 now Staton 18.75 Drive

Yeah, laying on the floor running screws into a counter top, rolled over, had a file in my pocket, pointed end went into my hip all the way to the bone. Stood up, it's still sticking out of my side. Looks like you're not the only one with a PITA this weekend.

Yeah, laying on the floor running screws into a counter top, rolled over, had a file in my pocket, pointed end went into my hip all the way to the bone. Stood up, it's still sticking out of my side. Looks like you're not the only one with a PITA this weekend.

aw man kerf, sorry to hear THAT !!

i had a work accident once where the tips off my middle and ring fingers on my right hand got cut off all the way back to the nail beds.

it was just crazy, because it was a very fast passing edge of HEAVY weight so there was compression of the soft tissue . no bleeding, but when i pulled my hand up from my side to look what happened, my finger tips were square as unsharpened pencils with the bones sticking out the middles like the uncovered leads.

strickly "heckle and jeckle" cartoon stuff.

prayers rising for a speedy and full recovery,

steve

Kerf, have you had a teta nus shot in te last 10 years?,a penetrating puncture wound that does not bleed copiously can be dangerous.If not, take no chances!.Lockjaw is rare but incurable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, got one a year and a half ago when I cut off the end of my ring finger with a slot cutter. And I ride a MB in traffic, must be crazy.

Steve, don't ever mention that again.

i have NO clue to your meaning appye. you sound more disabled by THE IDEA of my injury than i am by it's REALITY.

Tim McGraw has a hit tittled "live like you were dying" hunt it up and give it a serious listen.

steve

Back