Wanted Trike 3speed hub conversion wanted

Anyone have one for cheap ? I have big need and lots of desire just little money . Sis got me a Stanley socket and wrench set for Christmas. But I aint got much cause I lost everything to a house fire several years ago and live on disability. It s been a long slow crawl back from homeless.but I manage a smile every now and again.. Tom

Well I could gen power to charge them but need lights to stay on at stop signs Weigh is not a problem so duel batteries is ok . s**t I can install an 8 track tape player. Lots of room for it . No just kidding stereo. radio might be good. I will be using it to go crabbing most of the time and it would be nice to have it built in instead of a boom box. It has to carry a small cooler a mud bucket and have a pvc rod holder for the crab net. Tools needed to fix a flat tire might be in order but having family near by probably not necessary. Quart of extra gas maybe..anyway lots to do to get ready. Crab season starts April first and I hope to move down in March. Nice long vacation....l hope your going south. All the best to you and yours. Tom

Back