Trike for the golden years

Now if I can figure out how to post the pics???
Posting pics should be easy, there's a small picture icon that you should see when replying to a thread. Click that icon and follow the prompts :)

IMG_20180922_151715_hdr.jpg

That's the bike I'm going to use to go crabbing on . I'll fit it to hold the crab nets and a cooler bait bucket ect. Crab season starts April first so I got time. Tom

Man that takes me back . I've had several bike since then . Rebuilt three classic bug or free spirit engines the one I have now is the fourth.2or 3ht's and a solex. Been around since Augidog was here. I lost my last bike to a fire a few years back and all my tools..It's been a long slow crawl back but I'm getting there. Tom

Try if your interested Staton makes an off the shelf FWD system that will last you forever. Use a honda gx 35cc motor and you'll be good for years.

Ah success . This is one heavy duty bike and she is old .prob 1980 or so. I'll be using it to go crabbing off the docks this summer. I been riding trike for quite some time and used to the dangers of speed in the turns etc. First three wheeler was a sidecar bike that was welded up by a local autobody shop. Crazy dangerous in the rain . Then I built a s**t schwinn meridian chinese trash that was lost to a house fire in 2011 and this is the worksman mover 26" x 2 4" clincher rims 12 ga. Spoke. Bike bug classic 2stroke built to go dipnet crabbing. This could be the last build for me. It's gonna take some time cause the cost of everything has gone up. Even the tubes and tires are expensive. Oh well. At least it's mine.. Tom

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_151739_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180922_151739_hdr.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_20180922_151639_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20180922_151639_hdr.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 321
Back