Trip to San Diego

Z

Zomby Builder

I am recruiting a licenced MC rider & expert in the art of Whizzer wiring to come here & diagnose / fix my newly wired stretch. I will provide air & trans from Lindberg field. (San Diego) Anywhere in USA or even Canada. Pay you 100 & use of any one of my bikes for the day after my stretch is done. If you live in LA county or close I'll pay $ instead of flying.

A chance to cruise Del Dios in Style!

Serious inquirers only pull - eese!! PM only..

Oceanside CA.

HI Zomby, I will be in Oceanside CA the week of 7-13 on vacation at Worldmark.

i dunno if that helps any, I have also other ideas.

Mike

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the offers. You guys are great. Yes Bill I have a service manual. In looking at the Ignition circuit only wiring diagram it does say that the green & black wires are both grounds. However the total wiring diagram has no solid green wire at the rear. I have it wired correctly according to this diagram. I will try the jump ground today. There is a pretty thick powder coat that may be preventing ground.

And the winner is Quenton

FIRE IN THE HOLE! Quentons motor will soon be screamin. Thanks to all. I ran a jumper from the motor to the kill switch & it works.

san diego

hello
i been looking at you builds. amazing. you have a temendos talent for this i also live in sandiego. are you welcom for me to see you builds? i also live in rancho bernardo. i have a golden eagle with a 40 cc tanka. pleaseemail me at
4manalo@att.net

thankyou

gerry

Back