Trouble with CNS Carburetor. Need help!

Top Cheese

Local time
9:04 AM
I have been tinkering with my new CNS Carburetor that I bought from spookytooth for a few days now. And I haven't been able to find out what the problem is. It's starts fine and idles fine but it seems like it just dies down at random times, I do not know what is causing it. Some times I am going 15 and it dies down, and some times I'm going 25 and it dies down. There are bubbles in the pink tube and I don't know if that is affecting anything or not. So if anybody has some tips for me they would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get it back on the road as soon as possible so the quicker the reply the better. Thanks :helmet:

The problem is that you have the pink hose still attached to it you need to remove it from the top of the carb and let it hang from the bottom They come from china like that for some reason disconnect and you will be on your way!!!

Won't gas leak out of it like crazy? And since I have been riding it like this for a while will that have any damage on my engine or the carburetor? Thanks

Nope just disconnect it drain whats in there it was acting like a vacuum pulling it from the drain trust me on this one! Ride that thing my friend RIDE:helmet:

Ok I will thanks! And what is the deal with that little choke lever? When and how should I use that?

I put mine on the bars and I peddle, pop clutch, push choke it, fires and I move it back to off but that's my bike at my altitude

here are some pix for ya!

Attachments

• 0809091542.jpg
    0809091542.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 871
  • downsized_0809091541.jpg
    downsized_0809091541.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
If anybody has more pics of this set up I would like to see what you did with the spare tube. Thanks.

Back