Troubleshooting and Chain Skipping

Quit being a dick, Dick
DSCF4998.JPG

Speak like this to any member here again, and you will find yourself taking a vacation. The fact that you spoke like that to a Forum Moderator is the most entertaining part. That's akin to putting your body inside a sharks mouth and saying "bite me."

You have been given a warning. Take it as a sign.
Uh no I don’t think it’s akin to anything such as you stated haha
You wanna boot me off then go ahead. The dude was being a dick for no reason, period. & you sir, can take that power trip on somewhere else. Istg I’ll just make another account with a new email just to piss you off.

Anyway, here’s some pics of my bike

Attachments

• IMG_5372.jpeg
    IMG_5372.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5373.jpeg
    IMG_5373.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 9
Uh no I don’t think it’s akin to anything such as you stated haha
You wanna boot me off then go ahead. The dude was being a dick for no reason, period. & you sir, can take that power trip on somewhere else. Istg I’ll just make another account with a new email just to piss you off.

Anyway, here’s some pics of my bike
No power trip here. Just doing my job of enforcing the site rules. A smart person would have just stayed quiet about it and moved on. Your narcissistic personality disorder won't allow you to do that, obviously. Instead, you double down on the unintelligent stuff and continue to challenge moderators of the forum. Since you seem to think I am on trip, I can at least send you on a trip too.

See you in a few days. :) Hopefully, you get a little smarter in that time.

No power trip here. Just doing my job of enforcing the site rules. A smart person would have just stayed quiet about it and moved on. Your narcissistic personality disorder won't allow you to do that, obviously. Instead, you double down on the unintelligent stuff and continue to challenge moderators of the forum. Since you seem to think I am on trip, I can at least send you on a trip too.

See you in a few days. :) Hopefully, you get a little smarter in that time.
Istg I’ll just make another account with a new email just to piss you off.
Notice his last words Rocket, he will still want to break the rules no matter what.

With that in mind, I am making his "vacation" a permanent one since he has no intention of following rules and the narcissist in him will not allow him to just let go and behave like a normal human being...He likes being a "keyboard warrior" and lives to piss people off for no good reason other than to feed his own ego.

When he says,
"Istg, (I Swear To God), I’ll just make another account with a new email just to piss you off.", that is good enough for me to ban him permanently so we do not need to deal with someone who has every intention of being a disruptive influence in the forums.

Here is what your usual "Keyboard Warrior" acts like...lol.
They all seem to sound like young little Hitlers in training...lol.

C'mon guys. We've all wasted enough time here. It's time to lock this thread down and delete the whole thing. All the information of value (if any) can be found elsewhere.

Back