Trumps tariffs

darwin

Local time
6:39 AM
Anyone planning on buying anything ebike related should do it now. Soon the tariff's will rise to 25% and that's a chunk of change.

LoL told ya
Pretty sure I was the first to confirm an increase in cost for everything motorized bike almost 2 months ago. But you are an all knowing super egomaniac narcissist. You told nobody anything we haven't already seen. Quit trying to act as if you are all knowing, its abrasive as hell. Tone stuff down a tad bro, its almost as though you drunk post no matter the time of the day. Not just commenting on this last post but all I've seen and the attitude you speak to others with. Not trying to be a jerk but dude, I can only deal with a jerk for so long before calling them out.

Pretty sure I was the first to confirm an increase in cost for everything motorized bike almost 2 months ago. But you are an all knowing super egomaniac narcissist. You told nobody anything we haven't already seen. Quit trying to act as if you are all knowing, its abrasive as hell. Tone stuff down a tad bro, its almost as though you drunk post no matter the time of the day. Not just commenting on this last post but all I've seen and the attitude you speak to others with. Not trying to be a jerk but dude, I can only deal with a jerk for so long before calling them out.
Wtf are u talking about. You're clueless. Look who posted this thread stupid.
Trump still worthless.
He's only helping his own personal interests.

Trump still worthless.
You are pretty abrasive towards Everyone here, just go back and read all of your posts when you're sober, then you'll see.
If you cannot see yourself truely in the mirror, then my friend, perhaps it is time you step back and regroup.
There is no reason to bring your political beliefs onto a motorized bicycle forum.
If you'd like to Troll others, and be a phalus head, then go onto another forum and talk politics.
Honestly friend, and this is just my own opinion so take it however you want.
Very few people here like your comments and the way you portray yourself to be a keyboard warrior, grow up man.

You're losing motoredbike friends.

:)

Trump still worthless.
Lmao you are such an absolute moron. Looks like someone didn't check the link to the post from nearly 2 months ago confirming an increase in kit costs. Who gives a shart if you hate Trump, we aren't here to discuss that. Your foolishness can only bring you so far in life, and on this forum. Keep up the stupidity bro, its entertaining.

Y'all are hilarious. Keep up the good work.
Trumps a narcassist. Enjoy the inflation on all products from China.
Good luck keeping customers.

You are pretty abrasive towards Everyone here, just go back and read all of your posts when you're sober, then you'll see.
If you cannot see yourself truely in the mirror, then my friend, perhaps it is time you step back and regroup.
There is no reason to bring your political beliefs onto a motorized bicycle forum.
If you'd like to Troll others, and be a phalus head, then go onto another forum and talk politics.
Honestly friend, and this is just my own opinion so take it however you want.
Very few people here like your comments and the way you portray yourself to be a keyboard warrior, grow up man.

You're losing motoredbike friends.

:)
Don't you first have to make friends before you can lose them......

Y'all are hilarious. Keep up the good work. "We will :) "
Trumps a narcassist. Enjoy the inflation on all products from China."We Will :) "
Good luck keeping customers. "We Will :) "
It is all good. Calm down a bit and get to know us.
Ya come on like a gangbuster, we just ride motorized bicycles and don't need any political input.
What size rear sprocket do you have there? 41 tooth?

Back