Trying to find 90 Degree Needle Valve elbow for gastank.

Discussion in 'Spare Parts, Tools & Product Developement' started by Nolan, May 17, 2009.

  1. Nolan

    Nolan Member

    I've been looking in every hardware store in town and I cant find a part that looks like this but has one end that is barbed for the gas line. anyone have them or know where to get them?

  2. Mountainman

    Mountainman Active Member

    local small engine repair shop -- mower repair

    Toro Supply Company -- found in all major cities

    Granger Supply

    some dealers on site also -- I think