Trying to find a bike

In my opinion Lazy Fox describes the 26" frame as what the motor instructions recommend to use a Mens 26" bike
When 99% of people talk about bicycles they refer to them by tire size 29" 27" 26" 24" 20"
LR Jerry just like to point out frame sizes :LOL: I didn't even know that until LR Jerry pointed it out. Thanks LR Jerry

So im making a motorized bike with a 4 stroke 50 cc engine and need a bike to fit it says to use 26 inch frame where can i buy one in mn for $180 or less doesn't have to be brand new just needs to work
i used a standard huffy criuser for my 49cc build. only thing i had to do was shorten the choke lever by about 1/4 of a inch. it a REALLY tight fit, but itll fit.

if i find one ill let you know.

It's tough times, but you just have to keep checking local shops and those in your surrounding area as well as various places to find used bikes (craigslist, FB marketplace, eBay) I check here some dirt bikes for my 13 years old son. I'm driving 3 hours tomorrow to pick up the bike I've been trying to find for the past two months. Persistence will pay off. Or just buy the bike you linked to.

Last edited:
So im making a motorized bike with a 4 stroke 50 cc engine and need a bike to fit it says to use 26 inch frame where can i buy one in mn for $180 or less doesn't have to be brand new just needs to work

My nel lusso was $156 but you need to modify the front mount by making it wider. I reccomend cruiser frames for 4 strokes, more room and you can still attach a better fork. I heard MN gets pretty cold. I was riding in 32 F and my hands were frozen. I hope you're waiting till spring.

my bike.jpg

I wonder how thick fresh water ice needs to be for a 200lb man to walk on safely with no worries? 4in would be my guess, maybe 6in.

There's 4 on that lake. Solid and safe. The next lake was 2 to 3 inches. Still solid but there was 3 if us and if we stood to close each other the ice would start cracking and lowering. 2 inches of good ice will hold a person no problem. It only takes 8" of ice to hold a half ton pick up.

Back