Tuned pipe...One step closer to production!

proper expansion chambers require the mathamatical graduation of pressure wave cones, diameter, & length to all be figured in & can be made to enhance low, mid, or top end power bands.if done properly with reed blocks included ,the engine will be spunky for shure but will develop more heat, so give it as much airflow ect as you can!!! you can now buy h.t. for under 200$ so if ya blow it up quick you can buy another right?

:] can't wait! Can we start a waiting list? I just want to make sure I can get this in the first shipment :]] do you have an idea for price range? But I can't wait!!:p

Hi,

2 weeks up already?!?!?.....Hmmm....I am waiting on a shipment from one of my vendors.....They were out of the parts that I needed of course.....I should have some by next week....I am going to be doing some welding this weekend on the pipes but ultimately still have to wait for the last parts of the pipe.

Thanks for your patience! ;-)

Andrew

HI All,

I Know ;-)......Actually, my helper is working on them but made a few wrong cuts so he is having to redo them .....They are being done as one offs until we get a satisfactory jig made....We have the makings of 10 pipes so far....BUT the header pipe is giving him fits....I may look into a hydraulic shop to see about some fabbing work but their equipment is not computerized so bends there would be by "eyeball" only.....I would like a greater degree of repeatability if possible (I would love some shop that has computerized bending equipment but being a small town that is just not here....but since most may have to tinker a bit to fit their specific application (much like the pipe that comes with the kits to start with may not be a real big issue)...Will update later this week....
Thanks....we are almost there!
Andrew

i may have to post the pics of the pipe i'm building for my bike once its done .. the end result should be nice ... going for the 20's -30's harley fishtail looks while keeping the 2stroke functionality .. test pipes on my old 50cc puch moped have been great so far but the weight of the bike is holding me back for now .. (ya know you have loud pipes when harley riders flip you off at stop lights for startleing them) :devilish:

If you can fit that up for the GEBE 32/40 count me in :)

I have found a tuned pipe for them but the company wont deliver to the UK *sigh*

Jemma xx

u tried gabebrownengineering
i just found em via andys vid an they send to uk

brad
sydney
oz

Back