Carby Tuning advice for Keihin carb

DieselTech

Prolly the best heads are cr machine I think it's called a fred head, smolik performance I think makes a awesome head, the CDH Power racing head like I got is a great head. It depends on how much money you want to spend, theres a couple professional racers on the forum running the CDH cylinder head I got, Its a good head, cut correct for a 47mm bore & is a 5.5cc combustion chamber= it's a true high compression head & only cost about $52-$54 dollars.

DieselTech

Heres the top side of my CDH Hi-compression head, it's the polygon shape & looks sharp to boot, they make it in a square head & a round head also.
20211016_122328.jpg

noah9988

Alright, I found it on amazon here and in the description is says it's 5.5cc... too bad I didn't see that before asking and making me look stupid, lol.

And yes, I did buy one.

DieselTech

Didnt make you look stupid, that's what were all here for, to help others & learn from others. It was legit question. I think you will be happy with that head, its really good at pulling the heat away from your piston & cylinder.

DieselTech

@noah9988 Since I answered a few questions for you today, Lol how about you answer 1 for me. What brand of copper head gasket is that you are using? & what thickness is the copper head gasket you are using?

noah9988

It's a bbr tuning copper gasket I bought off amazon. I was going to measure the thickness but I couldn't find my calipers at the time. If I somehow remember to measure it I'll let you know. It is thinner than the stock aluminum ones, though. I'm guessing it's about 0.3-0.5mm.

DieselTech

Thanks I'll check that out, but if you do locate your calipers get me a measurement in inches or mm I can convert it.

noah9988

Well they are located but it's 10pm and my garage is locked up so I'll have to remember to do it tomorrow. If I don't, then feel free to remind me.

DieselTech

That's fine I looked it up, Bike Burning Riders claims there .6mm thick. But I trust them as far as I can throw them!!!