turbo 212 motorized bike build

this is my built predator 212 rhb31 turbo, electric start, manual clutch, full suspension let me know what you think
20181001_173431.jpg
20181001_173405.jpg
20181001_173320.jpg

Very very nice. Sounds like you have over $1500 on just the engine. I would assume it was 15-20 hp before the turbo, sounds like its doing closer to 25-30 hp with the 8 lbs of boost. Try it out at bonneville and see if you can beat the land speed record for a motorized bicycle.
i have been reading rule books for bonneville already would need to add quite about of safety features to bike to pass tech. Prob is close to 1500 with the whole motor setup not including the manual clutch plus the cheetah i had on before that.

That bike looks nice even has rear suspension. $1500 is enough for a road legal used Jap bike or a used ruckus. Is the manual clutch an upgrade over torque converter? one speed right? also do you think acceleration is faster?

That bike looks nice even has rear suspension. $1500 is enough for a road legal used Jap bike or a used ruckus. Is the manual clutch an upgrade over torque converter? one speed right? also do you think acceleration is faster?
1500 is just for the motor theres prob 3000 into this bike more if you count all the trial and error parts. Its not about the money i like building things i already have a ducati monster 900 and a cb750, a turbo bicycle is alot more fun. it is only single speed now it was 3 speed but that deff wouldnt hold up to this motor now. i dont think a torque convertor would hold up to this power and its just more fun with a manual clutch.

This is probably one of the most interesting builds i’ve seen on here. Something gets boring with the usual used huffy with a stock kit on it (rag joint sprocket included). I want to build a bike similar to the ghost classic that’s road legal. I think that bike was a ripoff $2,600 for a $1000 maybe bike. A brand new Honda ruckus is $2,700. Japanese engine, road legal ect.

This is probably one of the most interesting builds i’ve seen on here. Something gets boring with the usual used huffy with a stock kit on it (rag joint sprocket included). I want to build a bike similar to the ghost classic that’s road legal. I think that bike was a ripoff $2,600 for a $1000 maybe bike. A brand new Honda ruckus is $2,700. Japanese engine, road legal ect.

im starting a new build right now still in the parts collecting phase but its going to be a brand new nirve street king which i already have a predator 212 and all the n/a parts left over from my turbo build the cheetah clutch from my turbo bike and a girvin front fork with a shimano hydro disc up front and a sachs moped tank. i have everything to build the bike except a motor mount jack shaft setup which im either going to make or just buy the ghetto bike one im un decided.

Ahh cool just took a zip on my bike that thing is fun it’s a pk80 type engine and I removed the end cap on the exhaust and have a high compression head on it. Zippy bike feels faster than what I’m going. Top speed is probably 34 with a slight downhill on a flat its 30. Still needs some work and upgrades and my pedals are off for now (it’s on the left in the pic).
D1EEDA6E-0558-47D3-B33E-2C12551BFD85.jpeg

Back