Turbo?

Aireeffe

I'm new at this and don't know much about mechanics but after some research I'd have to say that 2 stroke turbo won't work.

Done deal. I win

Frogslayer

Thread necro lol. For the record there are turbos used on sick competition chain saws. There are also turbo kits sold as a direct bolt on for snowmobiles that work really well. It's doable but i very much doubt the lower end would hold up on a CG.

Will'smotobikes19

I think RBG is going to turbo a 670cc predator. Would probably only make significant boost on a big block. I saw a turbo 212 on here a while back. Don't remember who posted it.

The_Aleman

There are thousands and thousands of turbo'd 2-strokes. There are thousands of 2-strokes with both turbo- and super-charging. You prolly heard em before (at least, I'm pretty sure just about anyone over 30 and/or has seen the movie Speed has heard em). Detroit Diesels came that way for years. Unmistakable sound. Those things are engineered for that boost. A chinagirl is not! (but damb that would be cool lol). Having no valves at all is a bit of a technical challenge when positively aspirating. Nitrous is a far better option and easy to do with a chinagirl.

@Frog those lil turbos are so awesome. Hearing them on Honda Cub/Cub clone motors makes me happy. I want one someday!

Edit: also, good necro. I don't often say that lol