turn lights will this work

Lights

First, Did you try two bulbs on the same line to draw more amps?
And if you're using a lower amp battery to power 12V lights and flasher unit it probably wont work either.
Try using TWO, IN LINE, 12V auto bulbs with a fully charged 12V battery and 12V flasher. My bike has front and back signals plus tail and brake light. I'll try to look at it today to see if how I have it wired EXACTLY. It's been a while.
Big Red.
And when ya finally figure it out, Try a switch like this. Saves room on the bars and everything is at your fingertips.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Turn-...ies&hash=item35c794bccb&vxp=mtr#ht_2049wt_930

Attachments

• More lights.jpg
    More lights.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
If you purchase yellow LEDs thru electronic Goldmine, load each three LED cluster on a 200 ohm resistor and feed the hot wire to the switch with a green flashing LED, you will have what you want. The 200 ohm ballast on each cluster (I use three per light, twelve total) will additionally ballast the green flasher at twelve volts, and the green flasher will flash the two lights, right or left, by it's actions. You will need a suppressive sparkplug, or the flasher won't work.

Red, that's one cool setup you got there on the Cranbrick- .308 ammo cans make awesome saddlepacks, plus the turn lights onboard...

ok ty all i did get them working i got another flash unit and led lights and now working a treat , now how to figure out how to wire this tail/brake light out i got , might need help of this one .

Back