Turn Signal "transformers?"

suze

Local time
9:19 PM
My husband has a new project Whizzer Pacemaker II. Probably about a 1999. We can't find the ID number on the internet. I sent pictures of the two transformers/flashers. The 2 pronged one probably can be found. But we can't find anything that looks like the other one. Please check out the pictures and we we would appreciate it so much if anyone can help. My husband is not an online researcher, but I am, so I like to help him on is projects. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 128
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 126
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 126
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 133
It looks very much akin to the older style turn signal indicator 12 volt flashers that were found on older cars and motorcycles...Is it for turn signals?...Im just wondering if going down to your local auto parts store and matching it up to a flasher unit with the same electrical specs and same plug-ins would yield any results?

Thanks. My husband said he called them "turn signal flashers" but I was going by what other I thought people called them. I think I had that wrong. He knows nothing about trying to find things on the internet except if he can "speak the words" so I try to help. Thank you so very much. I will try that. He's outside right now doing something to the bike. He loves to have a project and he is so happy he was able to get this bike a few weeks ago. It looks great, but he doesn't have it running yet. Again, thanks.

My husband has a new project Whizzer Pacemaker II. Probably about a 1999. We can't find the ID number on the internet. I sent pictures of the two transformers/flashers. The 2 pronged one probably can be found. But we can't find anything that looks like the other one. Please check out the pictures and we we would appreciate it so much if anyone can help. My husband is not an online researcher, but I am, so I like to help him on is projects. Thanks for looking.

Take both flashers to your local auto parts store and ask them to match them for you.

My husband has a new project Whizzer Pacemaker II. Probably about a 1999. We can't find the ID number on the internet. I sent pictures of the two transformers/flashers. The 2 pronged one probably can be found. But we can't find anything that looks like the other one. Please check out the pictures and we we would appreciate it so much if anyone can help. My husband is not an online researcher, but I am, so I like to help him on is projects. Thanks for looking

After looking at the Whizzer repair book wiring diagram it didn't have 2 flashers.
Whizzer has one Flasher with 2 grey wires going to it.

The other 4 pin plug goes to an AC-DC Relay Those wires are Yellow, Grey, Black and Yellow/Black
The AC-DC Relay mounted right next to the flasher The Relay and the flasher had a rubber boot to mount to the frame tabs
The AC-DC Relay looks like this. Paul @ www.whizzercruzzerparts.com can get you one contact him

DSCF5382.JPG
DSCF5383.JPG
DSCF5386.JPG
DSCF5387.JPG
DSCF5388.JPG

What colors are the 4 wires on your wiring harness going to that plug?

I'm thinking that 4 pin flasher don't belong on the bike and an AC-DC relay goes there instead

Thanks for the information. My husband took this off the bike and he said it was there from the factory. I wish I knew the year of this bike, when I put the information in on the Whizzer identity web site, it doesn't bring up anything identifying this bike. Sometimes researching things can be hard.

Thanks for the information. My husband took this off the bike and he said it was there from the factory. I wish I knew the year of this bike, when I put the information in on the Whizzer identity web site, it doesn't bring up anything identifying this bike. Sometimes researching things can be hard.
Pacemaker 2 WC-1 was made in 2001 and 2002
On a used Whizzer I never assume it's all factory parts.

Back