Turn Signal "transformers?"

OK your correct I saw another Pacemaker 2 with a 4 pin flasher on it.
But it don't control the turn signals. It performs as a the AC- DC Realy
The auto parts store should be able to get that for ya

The 2 pin flasher controls the turn signals

Whizzer has changed plugs and electrical pats over the the years.
My 2005 NE-5 Whizzerr uses that AC -DC Relay I showed you pictures of.

I noticed the pins are wider on the 4 pin flasher (RELAY)
The 2005 AC - DC relay will not plug into your Pacemaker 2 The plug is slightly different
As you know you need the 4 pin Flasher (AC-DC Relay)

That made me laugh. I took a couple more pictures of where it is placed on the bike it has a round strap that it fits into. Would one of the square ones work with the round rubber strap? I know I am asking a lot of questions, and I really appreciate the answers I am getting. We could find very little on the internet about parts, and this forum has helped. Thank you everyone.

That made me laugh. I took a couple more pictures of where it is placed on the bike it has a round strap that it fits into. Would one of the square ones work with the round rubber strap? I know I am asking a lot of questions, and I really appreciate the answers I am getting. We could find very little on the internet about parts, and this forum has helped. Thank you everyone.
No, the square rubber strap wont fit on the round flasher. Ask Paul @ www.whizzercruzzerparts.com if he can get em
Like I said, he has contact to the old Manufacture in Taiwan who made that Whizzer ya got
Ask him if he can get that 4 pin flasher too, Like I said it's used as a AC-DC Relay for the 2002 WC-1 Pacemaker

I'm sure Napa can get your flashers and ya always can use a zip tie

Thank you. He did try Napa. Maybe Napa online would be better Again, thanks.

No, he didn't. He had one, but it wouldn't fit the plug. He said, "I have no idea how you would wire it. He had never seen anything like it.

No, he didn't. He had one, but it wouldn't fit the plug. He said, "I have no idea how you would wire it. He had never seen anything like it.
Talk to the Whizzer Master @Quenton Guenther @ 252-475-0406 tell him Wrench from MotoredBikes.com sent you.

Or talk with Paul @ 513-604-3852

99% sure Quenton will have what ya need.

BTW contacting Quenton was suggested 1hr after you first asked in post #5 last Wednesday

I've emailed Quenton with the pictures. Maybe my husband can call him, or he can contact Paul. Thanks for the phone numbers.

Back