Turn signals & lights

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Seems you have one (or more) in mind. It's at this point a suggestive link would benefit the community I'd think...

;)

REALLY???...Are they kidding me???...Their video doesn't show anything they say their light can do, They are only showing you how to attach it to the seat post...Any moron can figure that one out.

Almost every video I have seen on anything to do with lighting on bikes shows it being put through it's paces.

This video was just insulting to ones intelligence...lol...I think that light can just stay right where it is on a warehouse shelf...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
REALLY???...Are they kidding me???...Their video doesn't show anything they say their light can do, They are only showing you how to attach it to the seat post...Any moron can figure that one out.

Amost every video I have seen on anything to do with lighting on bikes shows it being put through it's paces.

This video was just insulting to ones intelligence...lol...I think that light can just stay right where it is on a warehouse shelf...lol.

Um... I guess you clicked out before watching the SECOND VIDEO offered...

>facepalm<

EDIT: BTW... the video appears to be shot at "dusk" and appears to be plenty bright even for daytime (maybe not noon... but who knows)...

Me? I'd love to install an AIR HORN to my bike! Just too much weight.

:devilish:

EDIT: Though I could think outside the box and strap a canned-air-horn device to the handlebars! :D
Here's the horn/alarm I use

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Um... I guess you clicked out before watching the SECOND VIDEO offered...

>facepalm<
Your probably correct...If the second one had anything to say, it should have been the first video before that insulting piece of crap video showing you how to use a screw driver to put it on a seat post...lol.

Ps...They need a lesson on proper marketing...I only give one shot to sell to me..It's gotta be right the first time or no sale...lol.

Come on... it's an installation video (and is even NAMED as such!) Sheesh.

I could say "Yeah, but most folks would notice the 2nd video you can click on right there at the right"... but I won't.

Here's the horn/alarm I use

Oh, I'm more interested in the turn signal/brake options. I'm not worried about someone taking my bike. I'd beat the piss out of them before they got far (I'm also installing a key to my ignition line shortly)... let them try to pedal the b**ch away!

:D

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Come on... it's an installation video (and is even NAMED as such!) Sheesh.

I could say "Yeah, but most folks would notice the 2nd video you can click on right there at the right"... but I won't.
Watch this video for this lighting ad, you will see what I mean by proper product marketing and making sure that you get the idea how well it works instead of just teaching you how to use a screw driver...Do they want to sell you the screwdriver or the lighting product???...lol...lol.

Back