Turn signals unit

Gastrike 9

Local time
11:57 AM
Finally got the gastrike gear ratio right... Now I have to add turn signals front & back... I came up with a few ideas but either way the waterproof box would have to be taken apart to charge the sealed battery or charge it and want to avoid that... So my idea is for the battery , 2 prong round flasher relay small solar panel to be wired up in the enclosure... A hole drilled in one end with a gromet and all solar and turn signals wires branching out of the hole running out to where they need to go then hole sealed with silicone... The only thing is the switch... Don't know weather to use a single 3 position rocher switch or a switch like a momentary button on both sides... So many switches and all have they're advantage and disadvantage... Any thoughts ?..

Your using rocket science to figure out human propulsion. If it were me I'd buy a light setup and use rechargeable batts to power them up. Use LED's so power consumption is minimal. Not everyone is the same and I find your idea intriguing but complicated for a simple task. Good luck!

Gastrike.

I simply drilled a couple of holes in my battery enclosure and connected a black and red wire from two bolts to the battery. Marked the red bolt, red outdoor spray paint. No need to expose or pull the battery.

I'll hunt up a pic for you 😉

Back