Turn signals

Local time
9:31 AM
I was looking to put turn signals on my bike, but shopping on Amazon just reveled some really cheesey looking ones, I was hoping to find some like this. But they all seem to be for motorcycles. Does anyone know where I can get some like these?

Attachments

• kuryakynby_kellermann_bullet1000_turn_signal_750x750-633x387.jpg
    kuryakynby_kellermann_bullet1000_turn_signal_750x750-633x387.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 122
Use some led types made for endures.They are small and sturdy.Try procycle

I just got these off of eBay. Both are wireless and both can be seen during the daylight hours. The brake/tail light also has an alarm in it. The signal lights are both front and rear.
20210409_165320.jpg
20210409_165251.jpg
20210409_164943.jpg

Unfortunately they aren't cheap, I paid around $100 for both. Still I consider my life worth it. Got a bell to alert pedestrians and a pump refillable air horn to alert closed compartment vehicles. Sadly too many people today don't understand hand signals or know the difference between 3 feet and a few inches.

Unfortunately they aren't cheap, I paid around $100 for both. Still I consider my life worth it. Got a bell to alert pedestrians and a pump refillable air horn to alert closed compartment vehicles. Sadly too many people today don't understand hand signals or know the difference between 3 feet and a few inches.
Yep I've had to educate my friend and family even on bike turn signals, I recently bought a pair of mirrors, but had been riding for years without them(I didn't want to spend $50 on them) just saved me from getting rear ended the other day

You may want to consider a duel horn system too. I also use mirrors.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back