Brakes twin brake leaver

BigFella

Local time
10:39 AM
has anyone ever hooked one of these up it looks like i have to the cable out of the tube and refeed it back though would that be right

it is used for both the front asnd back brake at the same time off the one leaver

Attachments

• 000_3421.jpg
    000_3421.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 381
  • 000_3423.jpg
    000_3423.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 334
just wondering -- added stress to brake ???

i know that i was wondering how they conect up

hook up like all brakes -- but -- two cables to one brake

they (front and back) brakes are applied at the same time - from same lever

I am just -- at this time -- not sure if these are safe for the common rider ?

that front brake can put one down fast !!!

plus -- as I study the double lever just a little more

this maybe adding some stress to the brake lever -- pulling two brakes ?

ride that thing

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Do you mean something like this? I have used this for a long time and I love it. You can actually adjust the amount of bias by preloading the front or rear more depending on if you like more front or more rear brake. It also allows independence so if one cable fails you are not without brakes completely.

Attachments

• brakes1.jpg
    brakes1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
To answer the original question- yes, you have to remove the cable from the sheath, thread it through the hole in the lever, then feed it back through the sheath. Works best on new cables.

Do you mean something like this? I have used this for a long time and I love it. You can actually adjust the amount of bias by preloading the front or rear more depending on if you like more front or more rear brake. It also allows independence so if one cable fails you are not without brakes completely.
Ghosto, where can I get this kind of lever? can you provide me a link or do you sell this thru SBP? Thanks MAC

Back