Twin NTs'.

Bike_Builder

Local time
6:48 AM
I had no real way to properly tune my engine after porting the Hell out of it. So I paired up the stock carbs. I like multiple carbs. I just re-did the intake for these, the Tilly is too weak in the middle so I'm back to these. They are better than a Mikuni 21mm because the fuel delivery can be controlled. I have the primary opening full and the secondary about 1/3. This way I can richen high and low. The secondary kicks in at about 1/5th throttle so as not to drown her until the pipe hits. It works really good! I get lots of torque and wheel-spin. I just love multiple carbs!!

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 338
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 361
congratulations. very unique. Id like to see a video and listen to the exhaust note as revs increase (which is very telling)

Thanks guys! She works great, I'm just getting the jetting done and she'll really rock! I'll post a vid.

I had no real way to properly tune my engine after porting the Hell out of it. So I paired up the stock carbs. I like multiple carbs. I just re-did the intake for these, the Tilly is too weak in the middle so I'm back to these. They are better than a Mikuni 21mm because the fuel delivery can be controlled. I have the primary opening full and the secondary about 1/3. This way I can richen high and low. The secondary kicks in at about 1/5th throttle so as not to drown her until the pipe hits. It works really good! I get lots of torque and wheel-spin. I just love multiple carbs!!

Off Topic: Would you be willing to send a pic of your pulley (right side) that is helping your clutch cable? I want to do the same thing on the new build I am planning this summer.
Thanks in advance. :)
email: randalljcallison(at)gmail(dot)com

This helps to clear the area around where you'd put a reed into the case.

Attachments

• 004 - Copy (6).JPG
    004 - Copy (6).JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 282
Back