Two engines, one bike

Hey KENSPICE...you got it all backwards. I'd stress the **** out of her to see what I'm dealing with............then marry her if she passes the test. :p

If you treat your bike good and proceed slowly, you and her will last longer. After all I'm doing this for MY pleasure, not the bike's.

problems

i only did about 150 miles with the 2 motor setup.i think i didnt like the weight im guessin 115lbs.i did get kinda pushed to the side of the road by a car and ive been riding my whole life and i couldnt get it under control!i was half off the bike and bruised up from the violence of trying to get it under control:eek:so i decided i was just tinkering to much.i was puttin v8s in vegas and chevettes in the 80s so i just like puttin motors wherethey dont belong.but i had lots of torque from the setup i had, quite invigorating to say the least.it would have been good for the quarter mile at ocean park next year:cool:.... my ehub would shut down at 22 miles an hr,but i had road gear on my sgb staton gear box,it pulled like crazy from the start it felt like the bike was rippin apart.my ehub was powerful,then i put on my climb gear and popped my front wheel out even with struts.speaking of struts i made one for my rear suspension mntn bike out of a seat post easy, hacksaw and hand file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenspice, I installed dual Mitsubishi 43cc engines on one bike, and the engines don't need to be synchronized or geared to match.

FYI, "The Dragon Lady", my girlie cruiser with twin Mitsubishi engines is still running as strong as ever.

I use this bike to commute to work, a 12-mile roundtrip. This bike is powerful enough to claim the curb lane and ride in 35mph traffic.:D

Back