Two questions...

NicoMec

Local time
12:04 AM
Does anyone know any other reliable websites than bikeberry to look for parts? Also is it possible to swap out the regular clutch/transmission system for a centrifugal clutch? If someone has done it already can you point me to the instructions lol

Does anyone know any other reliable websites than bikeberry to look for parts? Also is it possible to swap out the regular clutch/transmission system for a centrifugal clutch? If someone has done it already can you point me to the instructions lol
@GW's Motorized has a BT80, that has a centrifugal clutch. Maybe he could take off the cover and post a pic.

I've never ordered from here, but it has been suggested to me before.

Looks like this guy did what you're asking about.

he has a jack shift kit it looks like. Does that play into anything or does it not matter? I'm planning to keep my bike completely the same except just try to install the centrifugal clutch

Back