Two questions...

2 stroke engine centrifugal clutch kit. Literally just typed it into Google and this was the very first result... I think I broke a small sweat with all that effort.
One thing caught my attention on the description of this clutch conversion kit.

The perfect companion to the 2 stroke pull start kit.
Does this mean that this kit is only made for or intended only for motors that have the pull start mechanisms???...Or will it work for all 66/88cc motors???

Does this mean that this kit is only made for or intended only for motors that have the pull start mechanisms???...Or will it work for all 66/88cc motors???
They make pull starters that replace the cover to the coil and start it off that shaft. I'd assume you need both in order to use this. The pull starters are like 15 bucks in Amazon.

The pull starters are like 15 bucks in Amazon.
OK, so now your talking about 85 dollars or so plus shipping and handling which will put this guy at about 100 bucks or more just to have a centrifugal clutch then....I think I will just stay with a bump start myself...lol...Besides, complicating these things usually does nothing more than give someone another point of failure on their build.

OK, so now your talking about 85 dollars or so plus shipping and handling which will put this guy at about 100 bucks or more just to have a centrifugal clutch then....I think I will just stay with a bump start myself...lol...Besides, complicating these things usually does nothing more than give someone another point of failure on their build.
The centrifugal clutch has it's own pluses and negatives too. Just depends on what you want to deal with at the end of the day. The normal clutch is more than adequate for me as well.

Nope it's got a 1 way bearing in the clutch bell I believe. Anyhow from what I've read they will work on pedal start 2.

Back