Two Stroke Oil

You DO realise that this no name, unknown refiner, 8 ounce bottle of this crap works out to being 28 dollars a quart plus tax.

You can get a full quart of any good, well known product, like Amsoil Dominator full synthetic 2 stroke oil for $17.29 plus tax...Just saying...lol.
It cost 6 bucks and some change.

It cost 6 bucks and some change.
READ THE BOTTLE where it says 8 ounces....6.99 per 8 ounce bottle.

20230529_173232-jpg.192652

That little jug does 2 gallons of gas.
So at that price in US dollars, that is $3.50 plus tax, PLUS the price per gallon of gasoline so you would be paying at the very least, about $7.00 per gallon of fuel if one was to use that Predator 2 cycle oil...Its a Predator alright...its attacking your wallet and bank account...lol.

Using what I call the really expensive 2 cycle synthetic oil, The Amsoil Dominator even at full price $17.29 per quart, (32 ounces), that I don't pay, (The dealer is a friend of mine so I get it at cost), only works out to $2.16 cents per gallon of gasoline and the added bonus is it is one of the best oils you can use on these motors.

Yall forget I live in Oregon, no sales tax. Gas is currently around 4-5 a gallon. And 7 bucks for that thing of oil. I'm not going to put it in my bike, I don't trust it enough, it's going on my little auger powered scooter

And 7 bucks for that thing of oil.
What its going into was never the point...The cost of this stuff IS the point...You can get real brand name, well known oils for less money than this no name stuff...It is NOT worth the bucks when you can get the good stuff for much less...If you don't trust the stuff, then why buy it in the first place for any reason???...just saying...lol.

Back