Two Stroke Oil

What its going into was never the point...The cost of this stuff IS the point...You can get real brand name, well known oils for less money than this no name stuff...It is NOT worth the bucks when you can get the good stuff for much less...If you don't trust the stuff, then why buy it in the first place for any reason???...just saying...lol.
I was honestly just curious because I'd never seen harbor freight selling any 2 stroke oil other than the stp

I'd never seen harbor freight selling any 2 stroke oil
That is all the more reason to avoid it then...No idea where they got it from or how good it is especially when they are charging even more than the best oils on the market...I would let it rot on their shelves whilst asking them how they can charge more for a no name oil and yet one can still buy Amsoil for much less money...lol.

That is all the more reason to avoid it then...No idea where they got it from or how good it is especially when they are charging even more than the best oils on the market...I would let it rot on their shelves whilst asking them how they can charge more for a no name oil and yet one can still buy Amsoil for much less money...lol.
I know it's a scam. I only picked it up out of curiosity

That's what I was thinking, but I can't figure out who supplies the oil. I figured I'd see how it works in something I'm not too concerned about.
I know it's a scam. I only picked it up out of curiosity
That is why I am very demanding of answers when something makes zero sense whatsoever, especially when some retailer is trying to get me to spend MY money...Not happening without good reason...lol.

Back