Two-stroke TUNER'S HANDBOOK by G. Jennings (online ref)

O

OldPete

This was considered The Bible by many a stroker tuner. I have not read it through but will do so as soon as I buy a stroker.
Consider very carefully what metal is removed because in many cases it can not be put back on.

It would be a good idea to save this to your own comp as it may not stay on line.
The book is long out of print but eBay did have a used copy at $92. :D
Gordon hated math and tries to keep it simple. :cool:

http://edj.net/2stroke/jennings/

I've saved it too my hard drive for future reference.

Thanks for the link. :D

Hehe look at the pdf-version of the 2stroke tuners handbook, at the pdf page six (not scanned book six) there is some sidenotes... in Swedish :D
And the speeds are converted from feet/min to metres/sec too :cool:

At one time Husqvarna was not Italian owned and offered some on the better dirt bikes of the '70s & '80s.
The only issue my friends had with theirs was leaking front fork seals.

This handbook is a treasure. :cool:

Ol' Pete said:
At one time Husqvarna was not Italian owned and offered some on the better dirt bikes of the '70s & '80s.
The only issue my friends had with theirs was leaking front fork seals.

I am the proud owner of a 1977 Husqvarna WR250 trail bike. Starts on the 2nd kick and goes much faster than something that old should be able to.

thanks for the link, ill save it to my hard drive. ill read it as soon as possible, i recently read a 100 page book on small engines two stroke and 4 stroke and now im in the middle of a 500 page book on small engines then i have a few more after that. i plan on being an electrical mechanical engineer as a career. i figure i should learn soon. :D

jon

jesu* chris*!!! over 150 pages that im gonna have to print! thats like a block of wood!!! eeh...ill figure out where to print it eventually.

jon

Back