two stroke vs four stroke

Hey Az Bill?. What engine do you have exactly,and are they good quality? .I think I found them at Duropower.com.

If you ask me, there's nothing like a zippy little two-stroke buzzing away, And with the expansion chamber that I'm running, it sound cool.

Also the fact that it is a two stroke kind of adds nostalgia to the bike, It makes it look more old school and retro. And if you get a ht kit, the fact that it has a manual clutch makes it more fun than a centrifugal. (And that's a fact)

And for me, a HT kit looks a little more mad max ish, witch I think is cool.

But, you also can't go wrong with a honda.

Go ahead and get a four stroke....... that'll leave more two strokes for me!!!!!:D

Two strokes

Each motor has its good and bad pointsand, I would love to try a mid engine H.T. motor but,The laws are very strict in N.Y. and I would stick out more with that set up.

here are the specs for my engine:

Specifications for Hua Sheng Motor

Model.......................142F-G-1
Type 4 -stroke .............OHV 1 cyl 4 -stroke
Eng. displacement...........49cc
Output Shaft Rotation.......CCW
Bore & Stroke ............41.8 x 35.8 mm
Max. Power ..............1.4 KW/ 6800 rpm
Max. Torque .............2.0 Nm / 4500 rpm
Max. rpm no load............7500rpm
Output Shaft size...........15.853 dia. x 33.5mm /15.875/ 5/8 inch
Fuel consumption............480g / Kw Hour
Engine Cooling..............forced air
Ignition....................TCI
Engine size:L x W x H.......400*320*355
Net wt. without tank........5.7kg
Engine PTO rotation.........CCW
Crankcase oil volume........0.25L
Eng. Compression ratio......7.4
Engine idle rpm.............1800±152

hope that helps you :cool:

Thanks! AzBill > Everyone on this Board is great !!!.Wow 1.4 ?.Is that enough power for you?.

Az .Thee is a model #DP049 from Henshe that is 1.5 h.p.at7000 .Looks a lot like a Honda and the recoil says H.s. 50 .Of course its out of stock and the price is 150.00.You really get 200 M.P.G.?!!!.

I have both and after all the pro/cons are said for each for me it comes down to exhaust note. The 2 strokes I have are the relatively quiet Mits TLE43s but in the end it I prefer the lower pitch of the 4s.

Back