UK bike siezed

The philosophy of the wealthy has been similar the world over since the dawn of time. Something in the natural instincts of humans makes us selfish. You even see this in many animal species. Fortunately, we have the capacity to change.

I guess that would be scones in the UK.

Like it or not, our common heritage with England will always make our two countries remain allies. Those Americans who study our national heritage will always remain strong allies with the French too. Without the French we might still be under British rule. My 6th great grandfather fought in the American Revolution. We were able to find his pension records through the archives of the War Department. Amazing that records from that period still exist.

That being said, we are all cousins of each other all the world over. We come from a common heritage. This concept of us vs them goes back to our heritage of tribalism, which is still an impediment of fellowship around our world.

Isn't it great that we can communicate with our long lost cousins around our world sharing the common interest of motorized bicycle adventures! Perhaps there's still hope.

Those who do not study history, are often doomed to repeat it!

Well I took out cardboard gasket and just put on medium thick coat of red rtv silicone. If this doesnt work im done. Just sell it for what I can get and be rid of the headache.

We often value the most, what is difficult to have or to obtain. Not necessarily what is rare, but often is. Long term marriages is like that.

Just a quick warning to people in the UK. I got pulled today and had my motorized bike seized. I well get a letter through the door and I'm getting done for no insurance and no licence. Got over £1000 in the bike and had it less than a month. please be carefull in the uk
Did you have a full car license ,from before 2001;also your age is important ,

Did you have a full car license ,from before 2001;also your age is important ,
Welcome to the Forum George, I know your excited to meet everyone and reply to threads. But it's best to look at the date and check when the member was last seen. If ya want them to answer any question ya might have.

BTW George, where ya from and do ya have a M/B? If so I would love to hear about it and see a pic

Back