Ultimate Whizzer

E

Egor

OK I am saving my money if it takes the rest of my life. I can't believe that someone has finally done it. Ths is the Ultimate motorized bike, what a work of art. I will let you know how it handles but it might be a while for me to save the money, 12,000 not bad for a work of art. LOL Have fun, Dave

http://www.timelessmotorcompany.com/vintage/csbike.html

Man oh mountainman -- I just stared and dreamed for a while there

440cc -- but I didn't see the 12 big ones price tag

must have gotten lost -- in the MB daze -- that one takes the mountain cake

ride that THING -- for a darn long time -- even without the blue barrel

don't tell my wife -- going for a MB ride -- need to adjust THAT THING

Wonder if they would sell just the motor and controls. I work in a metal fab shop and plan on building a board tracker this weekend. Was going to put a whizzer motor in it but that motoor looks more the part.

I got the price off the net, I think you have to PM them to get a price. I wonder if it would be half the price of the bike, for the engine! There is some youtube videos out there that show them putting one in the crate for shipping to some lucky so and so. Have fun, Dave

PS: They use all the correct material constructing it. The muffler is Bronze, nickel plated with a little door on the side so that when you are out in the country you open it up and get the extra power.

and the winner get's to ride that THING

Wonder if they would sell just the motor and controls. I work in a metal fab shop and plan on building a board tracker this weekend. Was going to put a whizzer motor in it but that motoor looks more the part.

that is one heck of an engine there

they may sell you just the engine
but you wouldn't see it for many, many a weekend

maybe everyone is open for a guess here ???

if they would sell just the engine -- I am thinking cost around 6 thousand ??

maybe this site should have a big give away contest ----------- (kidding)

and the winner get's to ride that THING

You can Have this one for 5 Grand :D

Attachments

• DSCN0577.jpg
    DSCN0577.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:
Back