Under $200 Minarelli hits 50mph today for the first time in some short rips!

Build-Break-Fix

Local time
5:01 AM
So took the Cheapest Minarelli build alive out today for the first time on some faster rips! GPS said max speed reached was 52mph at some point. On average it says 48 to 51mph each time it started to rip when the powerband kicked in! Amazing fast! Dio reed adaptor video I have has a parts list of this build!

So took the Cheapest Minarelli build alive out today for the first time on some faster rips! GPS said max speed reached was 52mph at some point. On average it says 48 to 51mph each time it started to rip when the powerband kicked in! Amazing fast! Dio reed adaptor video I have has a parts list of this build!

I'll be building one next year. I see all these cool vids and all you guys having fun with em and fun building em. I want to do it now. Lol. They look so fun to ride!!! Idk about 50mph, been there, way fast on a bike. Id prob gear for 40-45mph. Keep a huge gob of grab and go on the bottom.

I'll be building one next year. I see all these cool vids and all you guys having fun with em and fun building em. I want to do it now. Lol. They look so fun to ride!!! Idk about 50mph, been there, way fast on a bike. Id prob gear for 40-45mph. Keep a huge gob of grab and go on the bottom.
All honestly! I don't have any plans to ride this crazy fast lol! Just had to do it once ya know lol! But my goal was to make a motorized bicycle that can drive a 32 tooth rear with ease so I can cruse my big trip coming up. As of right now under mid throttle with little effort that bicycle goes about 28/32mph easy with no effort! That was the goal for me. I'm about to go on a 120mile trip in few weeks on this thing with a group of friends lol! I actually built 4 of these all at the same time for them just for this purpose!

All honestly! I don't have any plans to ride this crazy fast lol! Just had to do it once ya know lol! But my goal was to make a motorized bicycle that can drive a 32 tooth rear with ease so I can cruse my big trip coming up. As of right now under mid throttle with little effort that bicycle goes about 28/32mph easy with no effort! That was the goal for me. I'm about to go on a 120mile trip in few weeks on this thing with a group of friends lol! I actually built 4 of these all at the same time for them just for this purpose!
I want it for hill climbing, and trail mobbin. I've done 200 plus one day round trips on my MB's. It's a fun ride. Have snacks, fluids ( bike included) and a tube or two, etc. better to not need it and have it, than not have it and need it. My brother just stopped by, I have a bunch of these bikes. Been asking him if he wants one for 5 years now. Finally asked me to make him one. He came down, to ask me to build him a cheap stocker bike to try, and he will mod it himself. I offered him one of my bikes, he wants his own. lol. Told him about these jugs, he was like " naw, way to much for me." He won't even sit on my nitro bike. lol. I just keep seeing these, and was chatting at another guy on here about 'em for a min. Now I want one too. lol. He told me what his can do, way to much for any frame I have, but I don't have to make it that powerful. Not till I get races around here.

Back