undrilled CNC cases?? omg

He wants to put a watercooled MXS jug on one and go for 20+hp. The scooter guys get 23hp out of that top end.

Lol what do you call top end power? Rob has already made 9hp with a stock bore 47mm piston engine. Thats reed valve Frank numbers from a chinagirl jug!

They are great, just not meant to be used as cast. The cases are unfinished, anyone that runs one out the box has no clue what they are doing.
View attachment 86654
I call top end power 8-12k making yeah closer to 20hp, proper for some thing like this if it worked right! Rob is full of s**t and his so called dyno runs are bogus,he has no clue how to operate that equpment or set it up for that matter but that's ok you keep listening him he'll get you far!For those whom know making 9 hp from a china girl is not that hard to do,but all the best of parts tunning ability or anything is going to improve this case's desing flaws.The loss of pressure due to excess volume hurts velocity and without that it's not going to support high rpm,my bet is over 9k the way those guy's set them up wait a bit watch and see what happens before jumping on the band wagon LOL

Regardless of what the end number says, same dyno same day is still a valid comparison and I'm not seeing any same bore stuff from Fred, Arrow, or BMW beating any of his stuff.

He also keeps winning races, so there is that too. Took 1st in expert again yesterday, and 1st and 2nd in beginner...if his motors are so bad why does he keep winning?

I don't have a dog in the fight either way - its not my company, I don't invest in it, and I don't get any parts or discounts from him. I'm focused more on 4stroke stuff anyway. I just think its funny how much hate Rob gets when every bit of evidence shows his motors beating the competition yet everyone says they suck. Surely he wouldn't keep winning if they were bad???

FWIW I've never seen anywhere near 20hp from a 47mm chinagirl cylinder so seems a bit unfair to say it sucks for making 9hp. It still had just a ported zeda jug and CNC head - nothing fancy. The only improvement it would give is from the higher flowing case and transfers so its not fair to assume it would magically triple the HP when using the same jug.

My hatred for Rob comes from my dealings with him.

The problem I see with the billet case is all the extra material that will cause more heat soak. Can't compare case volume over a cast case without having one. Don't like where the intake ports are. Should be 1 firing into the center of the crank. Seems like that are is to open. I would love to have one. Could remove the extra material with home shop tools and a bunch of patients (sp?). The port are could probably be reshaped with epoxy.

if the case volume is too large, then maybe a larger bore jug can take advantage??

So Rob wins, but his motors suck - he's working it beyond what he sells.
wins expert? then why race beginner class too?? that's messed up

Regardless of what the end number says, same dyno same day is still a valid comparison and I'm not seeing any same bore stuff from Fred, Arrow, or BMW beating any of his stuff.

He also keeps winning races, so there is that too. Took 1st in expert again yesterday, and 1st and 2nd in beginner...if his motors are so bad why does he keep winning?

I don't have a dog in the fight either way - its not my company, I don't invest in it, and I don't get any parts or discounts from him. I'm focused more on 4stroke stuff anyway. I just think its funny how much hate Rob gets when every bit of evidence shows his motors beating the competition yet everyone says they suck. Surely he wouldn't keep winning if they were bad???

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

FWIW I've never seen anywhere near 20hp from a 47mm chinagirl cylinder so seems a bit unfair to say it sucks for making 9hp. It still had just a ported zeda jug and CNC head - nothing fancy. The only improvement it would give is from the higher flowing case and transfers so its not fair to assume it would magically triple the HP when using the same jug.
LOL he did not win expert or the bigginer class yesterday and second in beginer was Cody Mason with his own engine not a Zedamotorsports build get you're facts straight expert class gets run today they ran 212 yesterday and Rob was second.You are awear that Rob didn't make this case anyway right it was done by Ryan D.The 9hp from a china jug can be done with a stock case easily and to make 9 with the billet case is pathetic regaurdless of jug choice but you'll learn some day maybe.

LOL he did not win expert or the bigginer class yesterday and second in beginer was Cody Mason with his own engine not a Zedamotorsports build get you're facts straight expert class gets run today they ran 212 yesterday and Rob was second.You are awear that Rob didn't make this case anyway right it was done by Ryan D.The 9hp from a china jug can be done with a stock case easily and to make 9 with the billet case is pathetic regaurdless of jug choice but you'll learn some day maybe.
He wrecked the 212 while in first place and still came back to 2nd, and he did win the expert chinagirl class and already sold the winning bike. Cody was supposed to run on a ZM motor but burned it up during practice so had to put one together at last minute. He uses SSRs for most of his builds. Tad made 3rd on a Zeda as well.

Yea the guy is a dick, but his motors kick ass. Not sure why it triggers you so much.

Power is made in the jug, and 9hp from a chinagirl jug is not "easy" or else Arrow wouldn't charge $1200 damn dollars for one that barely makes 9hp and needs race gas and a super secret NDA to be signed :rolleyes:. Rob sells a 10hp reed valve Frank for $450 that at less than half the price makes more power and doesn't require a damn NDA to purchase. If you want to compare stock jug his iron sleeve Torque Monster makes slightly less power but is over $500 less.

Of course he doesn't make the case, he never claimed to. BMW purchased a batch of them from Ryan as well. He does hand finish them though, since they are unfinished out of the box.

Can't argue results.

Last edited:
He wrecked the 212 while in first place and still came back to 2nd, and he did win the expert chinagirl class and already sold the winning bike. Cody was supposed to run on a ZM motor but burned it up during practice so had to put one together at last minute. He uses SSRs for most of his builds. Tad made 3rd on a Zeda as well.

Yea the guy is a dick, but his motors kick ass. Not sure why it triggers you so much.

Power is made in the jug, and 9hp from a chinagirl jug is not "easy" or else Arrow wouldn't charge $1200 damn dollars for one that barely makes 9hp and needs race gas and a super secret NDA to be signed :rolleyes:. Rob sells a 10hp reed valve Frank for $450 that at less than half the price makes more power and doesn't require a damn NDA to purchase. If you want to compare stock jug his iron sleeve Torque Monster makes slightly less power but is over $500 less.

Of course he doesn't make the case, he never claimed to. BMW purchased a batch of them from Ryan as well. He does hand finish them though, since they are unfinished out of the box.

Can't argue results.
Dude making 9 hp from 66-69cc is not that hard trust me,49cc engines even s**ty cag pocket bike engines can make 8-9 hp and better quality makes 10-12 hp easily.You're aware that 65cc engines typicly make around 16 hp,but there is a reason for that and a big part of that reason is the velocity of the given volume witch has very little to do with the cylinder but rather the case it's ccr and the overall volumes pumping efficaintcy. Until people like Rob understand fully how and why the 2 stroke works the way it does he'll just keep f***ing up engines and selling people his bs work,as for arrow Dave got pissed at being copied but also may have some ego issues his work ain't all that etheir and way over priced!

Here are the results.
Rob crashed his 212 in UnLimited and DNFed so he was not second.

Rob won Expert China gal and Josh on a Zeda DNFed
Ryan Burkman was 2nd
Loren Burkman was 3rd

Wil Tichenor from Oregon won Novice. No Zeda bikes finished in Novice China gal

#420 Bruce from Team Ted won Beginner China gal
#123 Cody was 2nd
#93 Tad was 3rd on a Zeda.
All of these 3 Beginners are racing in Novice at the next June race.

The May race is moved due to rain to Fri 14th & Sat June 15th at Grange

Can't argue results.

Back