Engine Trouble UnHappy Happy Time (engine wont start)

This hobby is meant to be hard, because the most beautiful rainbow comes after the worst storm.
Remember the words of President Kennedy when he directed America to go to the moon: We choose to do things not because they are easy, but because they are hard!

The same goes for people engaged in this hobby/recreational pastime.
You need to go through pain and suffering; sometimes finding yourself in a hole of misery, before being able to experience the wonderment and joy of "reliability" by digging your fingers into the edge of the cliff like wall; clawing your way out of the hole with fearsome determination, even though it appears someone is throwing rocks at you, whilst battling to keep moving forward on the uphill climb.

I went through 2 years of pain and heartache before reaching the "reliability stage" that i so desperately desired and craved.
Some people told me to give up, some people told me that i was wasting my time, some people said they would just throw it in a lake, some people said that reliability wasn't achievable, but i refused accept defeat; having the words of President Kennedy on my garage wall in large print.

Back