Engine Trouble UnHappy Happy Time (engine wont start)

Well, HappyTime is still unhappy. Took off plug, it was a little oily, but not what I would consider wet. Looked into chamber and saw no gas. So not flooded.
Disconncect white wire down by pedal crank where it connects to black wire going up to kill switch. Still no start. Only thing I haven't done is check for spark. Living in small apt so not much room to work. Spark check will have to wait for weekend. Any more other suggestions guys??

May be a silly thing typical from appliances manuals, but you check the flow of fuel in the carb? the flow valve get obstructed very often in this kits.
We are getting out of suggestions :p
Hope you can make it work soon, if you do, tell us what happened.

Regards

Leo

Check your gaskets on the intake manifold and the head gasket. A blown gasket in these two places will prevent your motor from running. I just had this problem--replaced the gaskets with new ones and used some high temp sealer and I was out ridding.

First On Race Day I LOVE my Fords!!

I say magneto. Now what's this white wire to black wha?
Toss that kill switch and get a toggle tap to blue.
Have you checked for spark?

But if you have spark,then something very little went in your carb and is messing with the flow.
Hold down the tickler till gas pours out,then try again.
How long do you hold that tickler before gas pours out?
Does gas pour out at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
with my minibike, (even though u said you didnt see gas) i took the carb off, and tilted my bike back all the way till it was standing straight up. depending on how much gas is in the tank ya might wanna try that. if ya really dont have room, ya could check spark by popping the clutch while your finger is in the female part that connects to the spark plug. thats what i do with mowers...... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A NICE SIZED WAKE UP JOLT THOUGH!

Back