Unigue 53cc High Perfornace 4-stroke kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCvale

In memory of KCvale 1959 - 2019
Local time
6:01 AM
Wanna go fast and climb hills
with a little pull start 4-stroke?

I have an 'in' with Don Grube, the inventor of everything Skyhawk or G named and not some gasbike knock-off POS like the 7G.

I have the new 2015 redesigned real 4G transfer cases AND the elusive HS 144F-1G 53cc engines in stock.
For this kit, I spice up the package with both performance enhancements you would do anyway.

A better free flow pipe Exhaust and Iridium spark plug.

http://kcsparts.com/p/36-53cc-4G-Performance-Package.aspx
$435.

Consider the HS 144 53cc the HS 142 49cc's big brother.
They have the same stature, the 53cc just has bit wider bore and piston for an extra .13HP @ 6800 RPM, and .5NM more torque @ 4500 RPM.

That does not seem like much, but in real life it is like having Lance Armstrong pedal constantly for you on his best doped up day.

I increase performance even more with a nice free flow exhaust and nice spark plug.

If you want the Maximum Performance
out of the box, This is It.

I doubt I will ever buy another kit as I just like building customs too much, but out of curiosity, why not include the NT carb and manifold for it, or at least offer the option?

I doubt I will ever buy another kit as I just like building customs too much, but out of curiosity, why not include the NT carb and manifold for it, or at least offer the option?
Parts are parts and stock carb works great.

You can make your own, buy what you want individually, or get a couple of boxes with all the stuff that all play nice together for less.

I have the store page ability to offer whatever I want including my custom builds for CC checkout, but I can't offer what I don't have and NT stuff is at the bottom of the list to buy and add, I am maxing credit and all our cash just to get the cool stuff there.

As I grow and actually get some working capitol the options will grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back