Unique question.

joeynohand

Local time
9:21 PM
So anyone else out there building these with only one hand? Any tips and tricks? Fireworks when I was nine, and well, yea. Also kinda want to start a bike club. The only prerequisite is a revoked license and at least two DUIs šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

So anyone else out there building these with only one hand? Any tips and tricks? Fireworks when I was nine, and well, yea. Also kinda want to start a bike club. The only prerequisite is a revoked license and at least two DUIs šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰
I do one hand shifting on my 3x7 shifter bike.

20210704_204946.jpg

Just be aware many states in the USA do require a driver's license to operate a motorized bicycle/moped on the public roadways. My state Tennessee requires a driver's license. The 50cc thing is an urban myth; the laws vary from state to state. Look up your local statutes for motorized bicycles/moped. If you don't know the statutes you don't know the law. My state Tennessee's statute is 55-8-101(35).

Well, the username checks out :ROFLMAO:

The best suggestion I can give you is to find someone willing to help, even with 2 hands, another person helps a TON, especially with the hub portion.

is also suggest checking laws, i didn't have a license when i built mine and rode dirty for like 3 years with no issues, however, you're situation may vary (especially with the DUIs in your record, as most people who get caught usually get "special" checkups by officers once in a while)

My suggestion would be go with a grubee 142f engine & Grubee 4g-1a transmission. If you got alot of hills to contend with then use the grubee 4G-1B transmission.That's a good reliable combo, plus its centrifugal clutch setup. Would be a good simple setup. I suggest a good drinking buddy to help or get lots of straps so you can support & hold bike stable while working on it.

Back