until

just to let ya know soon the trailer is getting a major speed upgrade. its stuck at 25mph because the wheel motor is designed for 48v, so its spinning a bit slower so i am upgrading from 40 volts to 80 volts. the generator is 1800w running, so its slightly even more powerful than a 2 stroke.... should hit the 40 club. my old ebike idk if i posted here hit the 40 club before i had to dissaemble it and reuse the batteries for this build. this
1626671294747.png
was the 45 mph ebike but he its now turned into a trailer build.

Kid, you're something else. I like your inventive spirit, although I
believe what you created is impractical, but that's what they said
about the auto when it was first invented.

Ebikes have plus's that gas bikes don't. Quiet, legal, torque, cheap fillups. Gas bikes have their's too.

I have both an e-bike and gas bike. hands down, the e-bike is more fun, just (MUCH) shorter amount of time that it's fun. So this person is trying to capture the advantages of both forms of propulsion. The problem is, the governing ass-hats have anticipated this and makes it just as risky as having a gasbike.
Remember the Red Flag Act that stifled transportation development in early Britain? Ass-hats.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 43
Wow, thats news to me. Living in New Jersey an all. Can you tell me my address? I have no clue what it is. Ive been going to the wrong house, hell in the wrong state. Im going to let all my friends know that i am very sorry, i guess ive been living in Jersey and never knew it...???...
not in nj. where u live.

Wow, thats news to me. Living in New Jersey an all. Can you tell me my address? I have no clue what it is. Ive been going to the wrong house, hell in the wrong state. Im going to let all my friends know that i am very sorry, i guess ive been living in Jersey and never knew it...???...
not in nj. where u live.
The kid is just out of school, but didn't take English.

Back