Up date on my new zeda

For some strange reason my bike does that too, and somebody here might know why, if I pull the fuel line off the carb and let a bit run out, then it's fine after that for awhile. It's like vapor lock in the tank but my tank doesn't seal tight at the cap so don't know what it could be.

I do not have much experience with these tiny carbs.If it isnt to difficult I would pull the carb off and take it apart.The passages are very small.Try blowing out the jet and passages with canned air that they use for computers.With these tiny passages It will not take a very large speck of dirt to cause problems.

Hi carburetor al,
I do not have much experience with these tiny carbs.If it isnt to difficult I would pull the carb off and take it apart.The passages are very small.Try blowing out the jet and passages with canned air that they use for computers.With these tiny passages It will not take a very large speck of dirt to cause problems.
Joel already solved this problem as it was related to other multiples he was experiencing, (It boiled down to a warped head in the final analysis), but he spread the info over a few different threads in the forums...lol...DAMIEN

Back