Upcoming MBc Ride June 23rd: CANCELLED

Re: Second Thoughts

AZM@ said:
I'm re-thinking my committment. I need to get a feel for how miserable it is to ride in 110 degree peak sun, before I commit. I'll take er' out for a spin at lunch this week and see.
I hear ya...it's not very cool out today (109) :LOL:
not sure if it's a test of man or machine...probably both :p

christ on a sidecar! 109 i like it hot but man befraid my tires would melt to the road :LOL:

arizona is the waiting room before you go to hell, that how hot it is right now, need an emoticon of a bike on fire.

Vinn you know darn well it not hot YET! 110 is nothing, 121 during a monson now that hot!

so, l just got back from the oral surgen and there going to pull my wisdom teeth friday 22nd which will put me out of commision for saturday the 23rd. l'm sorry but l will have to cancel the whole thing. we can reschedule it for a later date. sorry again guys

azvinnie said:
so, l just got back from the oral surgen and there going to pull my wisdom teeth friday 22nd which will put me out of commision for saturday the 23rd. l'm sorry but l will have to cancel the whole thing. we can reschedule it for a later date. sorry again guys

No big deal, man...the important thing is to get that tooth taken care of. HOLY CarP ! that seems like a helluva wait. To you, right now, it must seem like an eternity. Hang in there.

Vicodin and two wheels don't mix well.......its cool Vinn,we'll make it and call it the wisdom run 8)

augidog said:
"Last edited by spunout (Chinese 70cc) on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total"

cancelled? bummer...
I know firsthand how painful oral surgery can be. They had to cut part of my jaw away to extract an abcessed, impacted wisdom tooth :yuck: . I would rather take a good butt-kickin' :LOL: .
Yeah, its a bummer. If I, or Bill, or someone else wasnt able to make it, the show would certainly go on. But because Vin was supplying the support truck and boat, we're just going to have to reschedule. Signing off on this thread...
Happy :mrgreen:

Arizona Riders

It seems to be cooling down a bit in my little corner of the state. exept for the rain and lightning it is perfect riding weather.

Are there any plans to meet for the AZ riders? I would guess late september thru next year would be great riding weather in Phoenix.

No pressure I was just wondering...

Back