UPDATED : Idaho

greedyrogue :

I have spent the better part of my entire life riding bicycles, and I have spent the last 3 years actually riding and researching.

It seems as though you're just wanting to pick a fight and go off topic (despite your apology going off topic earlier). You say you've been "educating" law enforcement? I highly doubt you've done enough research to go educate law enforcement.

This topic is not about "What can we get away with, and what different forms of government can we act better than and argue with". This topic is about the requirements to get a state issued vehicle identification number.

Back to my very first question before you came in here arguing off topic for no reason.

Who knows anything about MOTOR-DRIVEN CYCLES, how they are defined by other states or more indepth information about how our state views them? (Seeing as how a moped is defined as a limited speed motor-driven cycle)

You think it's stupid to register or insure a motorized bicycle? It's been done multiple times by people who frequent this forum. Are you mad at me for trying to inform other people who frequent this forum about the research that I have done as far as acquiring a VIN for their bike here in Idaho?

I plan to do state to state riding, and I also plan to register and insure my bike so that I can ride state to state and not worry about police hassling me in any of the 49 other states. So please - educate yourself. Maybe get a feel for what this forum is about before you go picking arguments.

This thread is closed.
This topic is not about "What can we get away with, and what different forms of government can we act better than and argue with". This topic is about the requirements to get a state issued vehicle identification number.

Appropriate posts have been moved.

Back