upgrade?

howry

Local time
11:16 AM
hey guys,
recently ive ordered a motorized 80cc kits, with everything included 140$ canadian, not that bad. then i saw upgrade from 25 to 50 or something like that. i wonder if there is an upgrade from 80cc to 125cc?

I don't know the answer to your question, but let me say this. If I don't someone else will. Depending on where you live and where you're going to ride your bike, most states, and maybe all of them, don't allow anything over 50cc to be legal. That is on public property. 125cc would most likely be a death machine. My bike at 30mph gets very unstable and scarey ! Asphault and concrete, even grass is a lot tougher than you body. Don't do something stupid and end up paying the ultimate price. Have fun, but most of all, be safe.

..... PC .....

Last edited:
They first things they would have to do is upgrade an "80cc" to an actual 80ccs from about 69ccs which is what they really are.

But no, there is no upgrade to 125ccs....not without your own foundry, at least.

that sux, if you say that 80cc is 69cc. which is just **** cuz i paid for 80cc - meaning overcharged or some like that. will i get any troubles in canada driving with 69cc?

Take comfort that no one else has a full 80ccs either. They're all around 69ccs. Just do your build, youll have a great time!

Back